Home Library service customers have got a special Christmas surprise from Fairfield Council.
Council is delivering almost 50 packages to customers - who are usually elderly or housebound - which contain a range of Christmas items.
The Home Library service delivers library items for residents who are housebound and unable to connect to council's online library services to give them access to the library's collections.
In the packages are:
- Christmas Bon Bons.
- Home Library Service Christmas Photo Album.
- One Pure Butter shortbread festive shapes.
- Two Safety masks.
- One Hanging dome tree decoration.
- Small iced fruit cake.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's card from the mayor.
- Writing pad designed by Fairfield City Open Libraries Staff.
- One Hand sanitizer spray.