Who doesn't love looking at Christmas lights? And after a tough 2020, we could all use a dose of Christmas spirit to end the year.
Here's a guide to some of the best decorated houses in Fairfield which includes Fairfield Council's Light Up Christmas competition winners.
Council has also put Christmas lights at roundabouts and intersections across the city.
You can see the decorations at:
- Smithfield Road and Edensor Road, Greenfield Park
- Edensor Road and Melbourne Road, Bonnyrigg
- Restwell Road and Mimosa Road, Bossley Park
- Court Road and The Crescent, Fairfield
- Prairievale Road and Moonlight Road, Prairiewood
- Canley Vale Road and Bulls Road, Wakeley
- Smithfield Road and Polding Street, Fairfield West
- Nelson Street/Barbara Street and Station Street, Fairfield.
- Cabramatta Road and Hume Highway, Lansvale
- Cabramatta Road and Meadows Road, Mt Pritchard
- The Horsley Drive and Fairfield Street, Fairfield
- Smithfield Road and Richards Road, Smithfield
- The Horsley Drive and Hume Highway, Lansvale
- Wetherill Street and The Horsley Drive, Wetherill Park
- Prairievale Road and Cowpasture Road, Abbotsbury
- Smithfield Road and Canley Vale Road, Prairiewood
- Cowpasture Road and Stockdale Crescent
- Sackville Street and Canley Vale Road, Canley Vale.
Do you know of a home that should be on the list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org