Cabramatta West house damaged in kitchen fire

Cabramatta West house damaged in kitchen fire

NSW Ambulance treated a man and woman on scene for smoke inhalation during a house fire at Cabramatta West this morning.

Fire and Rescue NSW crews from Cabramatta, Bonnyrigg Heights and Macquarie Fields attended a house on Satara Avenue after a fire had broken out in the kitchen of the home at 10.40am today.

Firefighters arrived on the scene to find heavy smoke and flames issuing from the house and quickly extinguished the fire to contain it to the room of origin and an adjoining room.

The house was damaged extensively by the fire and resulting smoke.