Sydney United 58 FC will get a preview of their FFA Cup round of 32 opponents when they host St George FC next Wednesday in the Waratah Cup semi final.
The Reds drew the National Premier Leagues 2 NSW Men's outfit at the FFA Cup draw on Wednesday night.
It's one of two all NSW affairs set for the round of 32 which will be held over three weeks, across three match nights (either Tuesdays or Wednesdays) starting in the week of July 23/24.
United 58, who are currently fourth in the NPL competition, will travel to Jubilee Oval for the clash against St George FC who are coming second last in the NPL 2. They lost 4-1 to Bonnyrigg at the weekend.
Meanwhile, the Marconi Stallions will be the only NSW team travelling and playing against different opposition in the shape of South Hobart.
The Tasmanian outfit are currently riding a six-game unbeaten run and sit in the third place.
The Stallions are in ninth place after consecutive losses despite scoring the second most goals in the NPL 1 competition.
In the all A-League ties, premiers Perth Glory were drawn to host the Western Sydney Wanderers, pitting Tony Popovic against his former club. Robbie Fowler's first competitive match as Brisbane Roar boss will be against A-League champions Sydney FC.
FFA Cup 2019 Round of 32 fixtures
- Sydney FC v Brisbane Roar
- Perth Glory v Western Sydney Wanderers
- Melbourne Victory v Newcastle Jets
- Tigers FC v Hume City
- South Hobart v Marconi Stallions
- Adelaide Olympic v Floreat Athena
- Magpies Crusaders v Coomera Colts
- Olympic FC v Bayswater City
- St George v Sydney United 58
- Darwin Olympic v Edgeworth Eagles
- FC Bulleen Lions v Moreland Zebras
- Mount Druitt Town Rangers v Manly United
- Maitland FC v Central Coast Mariners
- Melbourne Knights v Adelaide United
- Campbelltown City v Melbourne City
- Brisbane Strikers v Wellington Phoenix