Are you a small business owner looking to grow your business?
Fairfield Council wants to help by holding a series of free business basics workshops from March to July.
The workshops will provide information and practical tips for small business owners on things like social media and tax.
Fairfield mayor Frank Carbone said small businesses are an “important part of our business community”.
“...and we want them to succeed in the best way they can,” he said.
“To do that, it is important they get the basics right, from setting up properly to moving forwards with marketing and accounting. Small business owners need to grapple with many different elements to keep their operations running. These workshops will help to build their confidence and improve their efficiencies as they go.”
Workary Business Basics workshops
- Social Media 101, March 8, 5.30-7.30pm, with Katina Beveridge from Western Sydney Business Centre.
- Tax Essentials for Small Business’, March 13, 10am to noon.
- Record Keeping for Small Business, March 20, 10am to 1pm.
- Stumbling into Social Entrepreneurship’ March 27, 10am to 11.30am, with entrepreneur Natalie Wadwell, founder of Wadwell Initiatives.
The business basics workshops are free and bookings are essential as places are limited.
- Register: www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/theworkaryevents or 9725 0323.