New blocks are now selling at Landcom’s Macarthur Heights estate which is planned to create a new, vibrant urban community for the Macarthur region, offering residents a chance to learn, work and play close to where they live.
Macarthur Heights completes another part of the Macarthur regional centre and demonstrates best-practice transport-oriented development.
It’s planned for the project to foster strong connections between the university, Campbelltown TAFE, Macarthur Square and Macarthur station and to deliver a key linkage for the Macarthur Regional Recreation Trail to the Australian Botanic Gardens and on to Camden.
This is intended to be a premium estate in the South-West market, to create a desirable proposition for the region.
Macarthur Heights proposes to:
- Offer a range of housing lots in a premium estate, with very high levels of public amenity and industry-leading sustainable water initiatives;
- Provide high-quality housing that will set a benchmark for development in broader Campbelltown;
- Regenerate riparian corridors that integrate the functions of drainage and the preservation of flora and fauna;
- Leverage the topography of the site in capturing regional views from house sites and public open spaces; and
- Celebrate and improve links to Macarthur station, Macarthur Square, the WSU campus, the Campbelltown TAFE and the Australian Botanic Gardens.
“At Macarthur Heights, nothing is ever too far away,” Landcom says. “Live within walking distance of Macarthur station, Macarthur Square Shopping Centre and enjoy access to the M5 and Narellan Road.
“This exclusive new community is next to Western Sydney University and is where you can connect with convenience, playtime and open spaces.”
Land is priced from $460,000 to $560,000. Lots are sized from 436.5 square metres to 611.9 square metres.
Exchange of contracts is to occur within 28 days from the date of reservation.
- Macarthur Heights masterplan here.
- Macarthur Heights sales plan here.
- More: Macarthur Heights sales centre (open seven days, 10am-5pm), corner University Drive and Milky Way, Campbelltown, 9391 2983.