Fairfield City Museum & Gallery will host a range of four or eight week art programs in February for people of all ages and abilities.
Classes for children, adults and people with disability provide an opportunity for people to show their creativity. Fairfield mayor Frank Carbone said the Fairfield City Museum & Gallery acts as a “cultural magnet” for the city.
“The programs are designed to engage the community in a fun, confidence-building environment and support an inclusive city for everyone,” he said.
“People of all ages and abilities can take this opportunity to meet new people and showcase their creativity through arts and crafts.”
Children’s Visual Art Program (ages six plus)
- Wednesdays 4pm-5.30pm, February 14 to April 4 or Saturdays 10am-11.30am, February 17 to April 7. Cost: $120.
Children’s Clay Classes (ages six plus)
- Tuesdays 4pm-5.30pm, February 13 to April 3. Cost: $120.
Tiny Tots Classes (ages two to five)
- Thursdays 10.30am-11.30am, February 15 to April 5. Cost: $40.
Adult Art Classes
- Fridays 12.30pm-2.30pm, February 9 to March 2. Cost: $70.
- Fridays 10.30am-noon, February 16 to April 6. Cost: $40.
- Costs listed are per term and cover tuition and supplied materials. Details/bookings: email@example.com or 9725 0190.