- Casual Position
- $28.00 - $30.00 hourly
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Vietnamese Speaking Disability Support Worker - FAIRFIELD| Western Sydney, NSW
Offering a wide range of services to people within various community settings in all areas of Sydney including Western Sydney.
Specialising in providing a wide range of services to the aged and people with disabilities to allow them to live independently in their home and access services within their community.
Currently seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic, and efficient individuals with experience working within the areas of disability and aged care. Experience working with people with spinal cord injuries would be an advantage.
- First Aid Certificate
- Must be reliable and able to work early morning shifts
- Must have current full NSW Drivers Licence
- Own reliable vehicle, and willing to travel out of area, if required
- Strong communication and documentation skills (verbal and written skills are both required)
- Must be energetic and show enthusiasm
- Have initiative and a positive attitude
- Have a team focus and be committed to achieving excellence in person-centred care
- Experience and willingness to work with people with a disability within the home care sector
- Excellent presentation skills
- Police check
- Working with Children check
- Cert 3 or 4 in Disability Care, Aged Care or Home and Community Care or equivalent
- Experience working within the community/ home care industry
Only Candidates being offered an interview will be contacted.
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.