2XM Recruit are really excited to be partnering with a new client that are true leader in their field, providing cutting-edge machinery engineering and installation services. You will be part of a unique project delivering a supreme range of FMCG equipment to upgrade a large distribution centre. We're seeking a number of Trade Assistants to work on this Mechanical Assembly Project near to Wetherill Park.
2XM are looking for a number of experienced Trade Assistants to install and assemble mechanical equipment in a warehouse / distribution centre out near Wetherill Park. The role will see you using a variety of different hand tools to carry out the assembly requirements and, ideally hold a number of tickets that will allow you to operate key machinery on site, including Forklifts and Elevated Work Platforms (EWP's).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experienced working on site based mechanical installation projects
- Ability to use a variety of Hand Tools
- Ability to use a variety of Power tools
- Heavy Lifting - up to 20kgs
- Have a current drivers licence and reliable car.
- Commitment to safety
- Be physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks
- Ability to use a Magnetic Drill and/or a Pillar Drill
- Work history fixing and assembling equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to follow tasks and take direction
Valid Tickets – Highly Desirable but NOT Essential
- Elevate Work Platform
- Working at Heights
- Forklift Ticket - Reach or Counterbalance
What's in it for you?
- Brand new project, first of it's kind to be a part of - perfect to bolster the Resume with!
- Monday – Friday with a 10 hours per day roster
- Excellent Pay rates & a Project Incentive Payment on completion of assignment
- March 2022 Start
- Be one of the first people to work with 2XM and this organisation here in Australia
So, if you're an experienced Trade Assistant hold who holds the necessary tickets and are available to commence work immediately, please Apply Now! We will be in contact within 72 hours of you applying to discuss in more detail.