Protech SEQ are currently searching for Trades Assistants and Assemblers for works in the North Brisbane Location.
Manufacturing industry work, with multiple positions available and immediate starts for the right candidate. Whilst experience is valuable, we are looking at new to industry applicants for this position also.
- Manufacturing and assembling of motor-home components
- Interior and exterior fit outs
- Usage of hand-held power tools
- Heavy manual lifting
- Correct use of templates and jigs
- Previous experience in similar role (desired)
- Strong mathematical knowledge and understanding
- Adherence to WH&S policies and procedures
- Ability to work in team environments
- Attention to detail
- Hands on approach
All successful applicants must undergo pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing as well Physical Assessment prior to commencement on site.
If you are interested in this role, click apply now or for further information please call Tanika on 0448 729 907