Your new company
Our new client is a growing building company based in East Sydney. Due to continuous growth with new projects being secured, we are seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to join our team. This exciting opportunity provides a positive working environment with strong growth opportunities within the company.
Your new role
- Supervising and managing direct employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and other site personnel
- Liaising with project consultants - engineers, architects, council, etc
- Planning and scheduling of trades. Arranging supplies of materials and equipment.
- Managing onsite issues as they arise
- Ensure work is completed on time and to a high standard of quality
- Completing daily site diary effectively and clearly
- WHS management and implementation
- Ensure safety is maintained and works are being undertaken in accordance with plans, specifications, scope of works, Standards, and Regulations.
- Liaising with clients in a clear and professional manner. Communication and ensuring client satisfaction is vital to our operations
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years supervision experience plus trade experience
- Trade background ideal
- Experience with custom homes
- Great eye for detail and finishes
- Reliable, honest, and punctual character
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- White card and drivers license
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please call Adele Cullen on the 0288 601 698 or send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if this position does not fit your current job search, please call through for a confidential chat about other opportunities.
LHS 297508 #2607159