Your new company
Hays is partnered with a state government organisation as they recruit for a senior electrical engineer to join the team to work on a major Perth based projects.
Your new role
The Engineer plays a major role in the design and delivery, with a high focus on quality on electrical standards on projects.
The Electrical Engineer role is responsible for:
Managing asset renewals, replacements works in a staged manner including leading necessary procurement activities and prioritising accordingly.
The role also reviews the operational performance for complex systems including the maintenance regimes, ensuring the systems comply with regulations and standards.
Contributes to the development of the Branch’s Business Plan planning strategies and actions and their implementation.
Prepares the Asset Management Plans, ensuring planning requirements are incorporated into the capital investment process.
Implements compliance changes to standards, specifications, practices, and regulatory requirements as appropriate within the Branch.
What you'll need to succeed
• Possession of a Degree in Engineering (Electrical) to allow eligibility for membership to the Institute of Engineers (Australia) in the category of Chartered Professional Engineer.
• Considerable experience in electrical maintenance and an understanding of Western Australian Electricity Regulations and Australian Standards.
• Demonstrated experience in design and construction and maintenance principles for ES systems preferably in a railway environment.
• Considerable ability to quickly assimilate complex technical engineering principles and issues and apply these in an operational environment.
• Demonstrated experience in project and contract management.
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering & Construction contact Chims Tembo at Hays on 08 9486 9553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2602058