· $35 P/H + Pens Permanent.
· Immediate Starts.
· Day shift with OT available.
Robotic Welding- Machine Operator - Workshop Technician:
Our Valued Steel Manufacturing services client is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of product suppliers in Australia.
An opportunity exists for a Robotic Welding Machine Operator to join their team on a Mon – Fri Day shift based in Sydney, New South Wales.
Role Tasks, Duties & Skills:
The role includes but not limited to:
- Planning and programming projects on Fanuc welding robot machinery.
- Mechanically minded and able to be inventive with jigs and fixtures.
- Proven manual hand welding experience would be advantageous.
- Drafting and Solid works experience.
- Good knowledge of welding techniques and processes.
- Experience with Microsoft software.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Passing a pre-employment medical.
- Australian fulltime working rights.
- The business is subject to the public health order requirements which are released or changed from time to time.
What Is On Offer?
- $35 P/H + Pens Permanent.
- Immediate starts.
- Day Shift with OT available.
In return the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment at the organisations Glendenning modern maintenance facility.
If this role attracts your interest, we look forward to hearing from you so please either apply via seek or email your current resume to email@example.com