RETAIL SALES PROFESSIONAL/ VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Fairfield Store)
Part time $20 - $26 per hour
So who are we?
Cash Converters is a global Company that specialises in second hand goods. We not only have stores located in Australia, but in 22 countries across the globe. We pride ourselves on helping people get on with their lives and offer a variety of products to do so.
What your typical day would include:
- Interacting with a diverse range of personalities
- Providing outstanding customer service to encourage repeat business
- Negotiating with customers
- Work towards, and exceed sales targets
- Be able to manage and handle stock, and keep storage areas well maintained
- Merchandise stock
- General retail duties
What do you need?
- Strong knowledge in electronics (mobiles,tablets etc) , tradie tools ,jewelries, social media will be highly regarded
- Retail experience at least 2 years
- Ability to do visual merchandising of items in the store
- Ability to use initiative and think on your feet
- The ability to relate to a diverse range of customers
- Basic computer skills, accurate data entry and high level of attention to detail
- Superb communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic language will be an advantage
- Great team player
- Available during Public Holidays and Weekends
As a Retail Sales Professional you'll be the face of the company, assisting customers with whatever they need. You'll also build wicked displays in store using your creative merchandising skills, aligning to marketing promotions such as Father's Day, Christmas, Summer and more! Working as a part of a close-knit team, your vibrant personality will contribute to a positive store environment and your willingness to help will see you jumping in to lend your team mates a hand with whatever is needed.
What you'll do:
- Build rapport with customers from all walks of life with your friendly and welcoming approach
- Ask discovery questions to provide the right solutions to meet our customer's needs
- Manage, merchandise and process stock
- Price products in store, work as a team to achieve maximum results
- Strive to meet and exceed targets
Here's how to apply:
Email or hand resume into our Fairfield store.
Please include a brief paragraph in your cover letter as to why you want to work for Cash Converters.