Your new company
Our new client is based in Lane Cove providing specialist knowledge in project management and construction delivery.
Your new role
Working as Project Manager you will be based in Lane Cove, responsible for managing projects within health and education sector including; new builds, fit out and refurbishments under $10million.
You will be responsible for supervising your site teams, ensuring projects are running to program and managing all commercial aspects of the project. Of course, a key part of your role will be the positive management of your clients and other stakeholders ensuring the project runs successfully from both a client and employer perspective
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as; Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Architecture
• Project management experience, ideally 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Proven experience in meticulously planning and scheduling work
• Ability to effectively manage and motivate people
• Pro‐active and value driven
What you'll get in return
• Permanent Opportunity
• Competitive salary
• Career path for growth within the Company
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please call Adele Cullen on the 0288 601 698 or send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if this position does not fit your current job search, please call through for a confidential chat about other opportunities.
LHS 297508 #2572743