Your new company
A community focused public-sector entity which resonates strongly with Victorians requires an immediate Project Manager to join their Property division during a time of increased workload and funding on an ongoing temporary assignment for an initial six months with high chance of extension.
Your new role
Due to increased funding, multiple Project Management opportunities have arisen within a public-funded entity based in Melbourne's south-east. You will be responsible for the project management of concurrent building works across a state-wide portfolio of unique properties, requiring you to be involved in the front-end engagement with consultants and working with on-site stakeholders to ensure quality control, project milestones are met and budgets are in line.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need demonstrated local experience in client-side project management within the property/construction space.
- State or local government experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent report-writing and written communication critical
- Covid vaccination certificate, current driver's license and ability to complete National Police Check
- End-to-end project lifecycle experience within refurbishments, fitouts and new-builds (projects between $250k - $3m) essential
What you'll get in return
Align with a public-sector institution, responsible for servicing Victorians as they enter a period of increased funding.
- ongoing assignment, 6 months with very strong chance of extension
- well-supported team with multiple project managers alongside you
- flexible hourly rate depending on experience of between $60/hr - $70/hr + super
- Parking on-site, M-F standard working hours, with any outside travel reimbursed and WFH options available during any lockdown (works are essential and ongoing)
- Occasional travel across Victoria on projects ranging from $250k - $2.5m
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Brendan Ludeman at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Hays Facilities & Project Management currently have multiple client-side Project Management roles available across Melbourne so if this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch via email or LinkedIn.
LHS 297508 #2586222