Your new company
Based in South-West Sydney, this company is a market leader in what they produce and are seeking an ambitious production supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis for their afternoon shift.
Your new role
You will be there to supervise and oversee the teams work, ensuring correct production and quality processes are being followed and correct technical specifications are being followed to customer guidelines. You will allocate responsibilities and motivate the team to meet production targets with low variation on products.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful or this role you will have:
- Experience as a production supervisor or manager, ideally within a small or medium sized company, manufacturing plastic products
- A strong technical background with plastic conversion would be highly advantageous
- A strong eye for detail used in practice in a previous role
- Career experience, demonstrating the ability to develop teams and shape a production workforce
- Preferably have gained a trade qualification with tertiary accreditations being advantageous, but not essential
- Current forklift license
What you'll get in return
You will work for an iconic brand and powerhouse in the industry. A company that takes pride in developing its staff, allowing them to take ownership and accountability from day 1. $80,000 + 15% Loading + Super Permanent position on afternoon shift South West Sydney location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2580115