- Casual Position
- $29.00 - $31.00 hourly
- Training and a career growth opportunity
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Polish Speaking Assistant in Nursing - FAIRFIELD | Western Sydney, NSW
Join a private organisation and a leading national team providing in-home aged and disability care and nursing to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages, with the highest standards of care.
Currently seeking an outstanding and passionate Polish-speaking Care Workers who would like to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
Offering suitable applicants excellent remuneration, training, and a career growth opportunity. Long shifts and flexible hours are available.
Remunerating accordingly to your experience and the level of care you are able to provide.
Provide in-home aged care or high-needs disability care to the community. Experience in dementia care and palliative care is an advantage and a key focus, as part of a leading program of care in this field.
Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, specialty dementia care services, high-quality palliative care.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Current Working with Children's Check for paid employment
- Current Drivers License and own car
- Mobile phone
- Ability to speak and understand Polish
When applying please advise us of the following:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care?
- How many days per week you are available (morning, afternoon, night shifts or overnight stays)?
- Do you speak Polish
Job Type: Casual
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.