A leading property investment firm, this organisation is highly regarded within the QLD market specialising in Commercial and Industrial property.
As the result of a significant growth throughout this year and projected to continue throughout 2022 my client is looking for an Office Manager to support their growing team. This role is newly created within the business and will offer a variety of daily tasks with no two days the same. Additionally you will be the first point of contact for all clients, customers and stakeholder both face to face and over the phone.
Currently in the process of relocating to brand new beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD you will be supporting a 25 person team of property, accounting and leasing professionals.
Supporting a the day to day operations within the office you will be the first point of contact for all administrative tasks and the "go to person" for any questions and support within the office.
As the Office Manager you will be supporting and building relationships with all of the teams including; Investor Relations, Marketing, Leasing and Accounts and Finance Teams. Therefore we are looking for a warm, approachable and welcoming professional.
You will also be supporting the on boarding and inductions for all new starters in the business ensuring that they have a positive on boarding experience.
Day to Day Duties
- Answering incoming phone calls and ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is maintained
- Ensure the office has a sufficient level of supplies and stationary whilst managing office expenditure;
- Oversee WH&S operations, ensuring First Aid and Fire Warden registers are up to date;
- Develop and implement administrative systems and processes as required;
- Provide administration/EA support to the CFO, CEO and GM - Capital Transactions when required;
- Arrange travel, accommodation, meeting rooms and car bookings;
- Updating the company structure chart, telephone list, property allocations list and all other miscellaneous document formatting, as required;
- Undertake business reporting and maintenance of registers;
- Faxing, filing and scanning (as required).
- Ensure compliance with IT disaster recovery plan;
- Being proficient in the use of the AV equipment in all meeting rooms and being the first point of call for all queries relating to it;
- Ordering of IT & office equipment;
- Liaising with support to rectify issues; and
Skills and Experience
- Past experience working in an administrative/office manager role within a fast-paced environment.
- Tertiary qualification/s in related field (desired but not mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise;
- High level of customer service whilst interacting with clients and stakeholders;
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in MS Office platforms.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for your next step please reach out to Jaisea Khaled on 028 203 5491 for more information or 'Apply Now' with your updated resume and we will be in touch!