You will actively engage with the Business Community utilising a variety of sales methods to secure employment opportunities for atWork DES Job Seekers. You will work closely with relevant atWork Team Members to implement strategies to ensure sustainable employment, as well as provide advocacy and create disability awareness through all interactions with potential employers and establish future commitments to do so.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have the ability to network with employers and generate leads and account manage effectively. Your personable approach will assist to manage employer's expectations and to build strong relationships.
You will also have:
- Commercial acumen to drive business growth, profitability, quality initiatives and marketing activities;
- Demonstrated ability to work in an outcome based environment toward high performance results;
- Ability to network with employers and generate leads and account manage employers effectively;
- Exceptional organisational and time management abilities to manage competing priorities;
- Highly developed negotiation skills; and
- Well-developed reporting skills.