Are you a Fitter with Engine overhaul experience we want to hear from you !
Protech are currently recruiting for Mechanical Fitters based within the heavy machinery sector with our client based in Bassendean,This role is on a rotational shift of Day shift and Afternoon shift.
About the role:
• Overhaul, installation and fit out of mechanical equipment
• Engine rebuilds (GE experience is highly desirable)
• Component rebuilds, pumps, turbochargers, power packs and compressors
• Inspect and interpret drawings and specifications and determine method of manufacture and standards as required
To be considered for the role you require to hold the below:
• Relevant Trade Qualification
• Current WA Drivers License
• Full Australian Working Rights
• High level of measuring skills and eye for detail and quality standards
• Ability to pass D&A screen and Safe screen assessment
• Strong communication skills. Both oral and written
• Previous work experience in the rail industry is desirable
What we offer in return:
Are you looking to get out of the FIFO game and be home every night and are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please Apply !
Protech are a National Recruitment Specialist with a strong emphasis on providing quality personnel to various Manufacturing, Defence & Engineering organisations Australia wide.