Core Talent are working with a world leading organisation to recruit a site manager for high-tech plant based in Melbourne. This is a 24/7 fully automated site with state of the art technology.
- Working with cross-functional departments to ensure customer satisfaction and system performance
- Directly managing a team of trade technicians on a 24/7 site. Responsible for managing tasks, monitoring performance, managing rosters, implementing & managing processes and procedures, responsible for all WH&S requirements/ procedures, fostering a positive and collaborative team culture
- Working closely with the Continuous Improvement and IT team to identify & analyse opportunities for improvement and implement agreed changes and measure results
- Customer Management: working closely to achieve operational requirements and strategic goals related to the automated system
- Change management
The Successful Candidate:
- Engineering, Maintennace Team Leader, or Project Management background
- Automation experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and relationship management
- Strong & demonstrable leadership skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, objective
- Strong ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build rapport and influence
If you have the experience outlined above and are interested in this role or similar, please contact Rose Skipper with your resume and contact details. Or alternatively call Rose on 03 9576 9260.
For any other opportunities in manufacturing, from maintenance electrician jobs / maintenance technician roles / maintenance fitter roles in Victoria please get in contact.