Your new company
This company is a pillar in the resource recovery industry with over 10 sites across Sydney alone. Due to expansion they are looking for 2 maintenance electricians to join the new facility on either set Morning or Afternoon shifts during the week. Working around construction materials, this company strives to keep waste to a minimum and repurpose when possible
Your new role
Reporting to the maintenance supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining the fixed plant electrical systems and Equipment by completing inspections, preventative maintenance requirements and breakdown maintenance. You will also direct and train other workers and apprentices to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures whilst following all company SOPs.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have an Industrial Electrical Trade Certificate or similar qualification
- Be experienced in preventative and breakdown maintenance on equipment such as conveyers, crushers and other industrial equipment
- Be experienced in fault finding and diagnosing
- Have your own tools and transport
- Have strong skills reading and interpreting drawings, electrical code specifications and schematics in order to effectively troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent position within a global company with room to grow.
The position will come with a competitive hourly rate with additional loading if joining the afternoon shift.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lauren.Duncan@hays.com.au , or call us now on 02 8226 9714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2594806