I am currently working for a large Australian business that work with a wide range of clientele, from multinational blue chip clients to government departments.
They are looking for a service technician that have experienced on industrial equipment from cranes to manufacturing with these Key Skills:
- Qualified Electrician currently holding a NSW electrical licence or Supervisors Licence - not negotiable
- MUST have a strong industrial background with industrial type machinery.
- Working at Heights - we will train but must be comfortable to do so.
- Any licence or training regarding use of Elevated work platforms and/or forklifts would be a bonus
They are renowned for making and manufacturing there own equipment that they supply, install and maintain. They invest a lot of training in our employees and hope to gain an employee who wants to remain with them.
- Safety is very important to them, so this person must be safety conscious.
- Likes to work on their own and in small groups.
- Great customer service
- Comfortable travelling away every couple of months for 2-3 nights
What is on offer
- Long term secure work - permanent role - 38 hour week
- Great rates $44.47 per hour
- Small team environment\
- RDO - (4-weeks)
- Great travel arrangement for day to day travel
- Mobile service vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- On-going training and growth
- EBA with established pay rises and conditions
If interested Please get in touch with Ashley Simkins by calling 0432696268 or Email