Your new company
This Australian food manufacturer produces a variety of leading products commonly known to households across Australia. With multiple sites across Australia, the site located in Western Sydney provides excellent manufacturing facilities with multiple production lines operating the latest production equipment. Due to continued growth multiple permanent Maintenance Electrician roles have arisen on a permanent rotating 8-hour day and afternoon pattern.
Your new role
You will carry out maintenance duties across the production lines whilst attending to various breakdowns on a fully automated plant. Your main responsibility within this role will be to ensure maximum OEE on production equipment and the following:
- Perform fault finding on a range of machines back to the PLC level
- Complete PM’s and small projects.
- Improve the production lines in all facets of repairs & maintenance - improving efficiency, reducing downtime, improving continuity, improving moral and providing greater engagement of the workplace.
- Investigate equipment failures and implement improvements
- Assist with the development of preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance schedules
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will have:
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Experience with packaging equipment – multi-head-checkweighers, case packers
- PLC diagnostic skills- Allen Bradley, Siemens Omron
- Instrumentation - flow, pressure, temperature
- VSD and servo implementation AB, Bosch SEW
- HMI basic understanding
- Process controls - PID loops flow, level pressure and temperature
- Electrical panel wiring principles
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will receive:
- Permanent Position
- Excellent salary package plus shift loadings
- Work for a leading Australian manufacturing company
- Friendly team and working environment
- Opportunity to further educate yourself and upskill
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lauren.Duncan@hays.com.au, or call us now on 02 8226 9714.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2594661