Concrete Care Moorebank
- Largest family-owned equipment hire company | Ongoing training & development
- Profit Share | Access to EAP | Discounts on insurance, eye care, travel + more
- Uniforms & PPE provided | Annual Awards Program | Current Drivers Licence a must
- Full training provided | Street parking available (check branch)
- Monday to Friday only (no weekend work)
- $73,515 + Super + a $1,000 sign on bonus (details in advert)
About the role
As the Maintenance Controller you will oversee the branch workshop and provide customers with an exceptional level of service through maintenance/repair of small motor powered equipment to our high quality standards. You will also support other branches within the network in the utilisation and/or repair of hire equipment between branches as required.
This role requires you to:
- Perform operational equipment repairs and servicing maintenance and documentation in accordance with Kennards "Ready for Hire" Quality standards
- Overseeing the efficient operation of the branch workshop, maintenance of equipment, ordering of parts, coordination of Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) services and task allocations for the serviceperson drivers in the branch.
- Provide support to other branches within the 'area' / state in the utilisation and/or repair of hire equipment between branches as required and may involve working at other branches
- Perform branch facilities cleaning and maintenance as required
- Perform all reasonable tasks requested by the Branch Manager/Assistant Manager/Duty Manager or Area manager
- Perform pickup/delivery and loading/unloading of equipment
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role or field with a proven track record of strong equipment maintenance and servicing
- A proven ability to be adaptable to changing priorities and work conditions including the ability to both work as part of a team and to work autonomously to complete tasks within required timeframes
- Time management skills including the ability to plan ahead and reschedule in accordance with changes in priorities
- A COVID-19 vaccination is preferred for this role as Kennards Hire operates as part of the construction industry in NSW and our customer sites may require this.
Why join the family
- We are Australia and New Zealand's largest family-owned equipment hire company
- We are a great place to work certified employer offering a great company and team culture no matter where you work
- Our values are at the heart of everything we do; One Family, Fair Dinkum, Taking Hire Higher & Every Customer a Raving Fan
- We offer great Benefits & Rewards such as;
- Profit Share bonus
- Paid Parental Leave
- Extensive training and development throughout your career with us
- Career progression and internal transfer opportunities - across state and international borders
- Staff discount rates on our hire gear
- Access to our employee benefits program including discounts on insurance, eye care, travel and more!
- Annual Awards night, Team BBQs and many other fun social events
- $1,000 sign on bonus is paid after 90 days
- Base salary of $73,515, *Profit Share average $4,000 + 10% Superannuation
- *Profit share bonus is variable and is paid twice a year. The average annual payment is $4,000. The actual amount paid depends on the financial performance of the branch and company as well as branch quality standards achieved.
Please note: Background/Police Checks are part of the recruitment process