Due to exciting growth, Action Workforce are currently seeking experienced LO Order Picker forklift operators for a new client of ours based in Erskine Park!
Successful Applicants Require:
- Monday to Friday availability.
- Current LO forklift licence with previous experience operating the Order Picker forklift.
- Availability for an immediate start.
- Own reliable transport.
- Motivated and committed attitude towards work.
- Previous warehousing experience.
About The Role:
- Erskine Park based warehouse.
- ASAP starts.
- Morning, afternoon & night shifts available.
- Attendance based incentives on offer for reliable candidates.
- Temporary to permanent opportunities.
Morning Shift: 5:00am - 2:00pm
Afternoon Shift: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Night Shift: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Key Duties Include:
- Utilising the LO Order Picker Forklift
- Safely manual handing stock (up to 10kgs)
- Picking & preparing product for distribution
- Inventory & stock control
What We Offer:
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential for ongoing work at a competitive casual rate! This role is perfect for someone who is keen to work for a highly reputable company who's focus is the safety and growth of their hosted employees. This role currently offers a variety of potential opportunities for career progression.
If you have the required skills, APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process all applicants are required to pass a functional assessment.
2/11 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park
p: 02 9672 7777
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.