Your new company
NSW Government organisation located in Parramatta. You will be working form home up until restrictions lift. After restrictions lift you will be based in Parramatta.
Your new role
- Support the Lease Accounting Analyst to extract and transform data from the lease administration system, using data analytical toolsets;
- Update lease data in lease accounting system to reflect validated lease events and work with Government agencies to explain significant movements in accounting entries due to lease events and resulting impact on budgets and forecasts;
- Extract data and update business intelligence tools to generate relevant monthly financial reports;
- Use financial models to facilitate preparation of budgets and forecasts and ensure compliance with leasing standards and business requirements;
- Contribute to improving data capture and analytics and provide advice, information and guidance on leasing related matters to staff to assist agencies with decision making in property leasing portfolio;
What you'll get in return
- $300 - $375 per day + super
- 12 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2531886