· $37 P/H + Pens Permanent.
· Immediate Starts.
· Day shift with OT available.
HV Diesel Trade Assistants - Workshop Technicians – Seven Hills:
Our Valued Bus services client is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of bus vehicles, maintenance services & spare parts supplier in Australia.
An opportunity exists for an HV Diesel Trade Assistant to join their team (Mon – Fri Day Shift basis) predominantly based in Seven Hills, New South Wales.
Role Tasks & Duties:
The role includes but not limited to:
- Supporting tradesman who are undertaking scheduled / reactive maintenance, warranty and ongoing technical support of bus vehicles in a modern workshop capacity to all the fleet, plant & facilities as required.
- Working in partnership with trades man who are completing troubleshooting, fault finding diagnostics and preventative maintenance principals to bus vehicles.
- Ensuring that all tasks are performed in accordance with relevant maintenance documentation, high levels of OH&S are maintained.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 5 Years proven practical experience in mechanical disassembly, & assembly of industrial components & parts.
- Dissemble & clean mechanical parts associated with bus vehicles.
- Thoroughly clean mechanical casings, hydraulic / pneumatic componentry parts.
- Assist with the on condition parts assessment against engineering drawings and work instructions
- Read & interpret BoM's, work instructions and manuals
- Assist tradesperson perform end of line functional testing according to engineering instruction and complete associated work instructions and checklists as required.
- Assist with the repair & overhaul of other company products as required.
- Responsible for safe working procedures.
- Responsible to meet production utilisation & efficiency requirements.
- Responsible for quality control of client documents.
- Responsible for safety & environmental issues.
- Dissemble, clean & repair other company products as required.
Mandatory Minimum Requirements:
- Partial completion of mechanical trade or overseas trade highly desirable.
- HSC or high school education level.
- Minimum of 5 Years proven trade assistant heavy industry experience.
- Passing a pre-employment medical.
- Australian fulltime working rights.
- The business is subject to the public health order requirements which are released or changed from time to time.
What Is On Offer?
- $40 P/H + Pens Permanent.
- Immediate starts.
- Day Shift with OT available.
In return the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment at the organisations Seven hills bus maintenance centre.
If this role attracts your interest, we look forward to hearing from you so please either apply via seek or email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org