Fairfield, Liverpool, Bankstown and Surrounding Areas.
For over 25 years we have been putting our customers at the heart of everything we do, empowering them to live the life they choose. We work as one team to improve the quality of life for thousands of individuals and families across the country.
Your role with us will focus on supporting elderly people to continue living in their own homes, while maintaining their independence and connection to the community. This includes both domestic assistance and social services such as organising outings, cooking, pet care, cleaning, gardening, and transportation. You’ll help review care plans to understand their goals and needs, use an app top track important information and spot any hazards to ensure their safety.
We are highly organised in ensuring we provide care with the least complications, such as sophisticated digital platforms for rostering which ensure your travel time is minimised and customers receive a prompt and reliable service.
Our support and development of you and your career with us is paramount, enabling you to get the most from your role and helping find your perfect role within our company. Our commitment to your ongoing personal and professional development will help make this a rewarding experience for you.
We’re looking for people with these qualities:
- experience working within the Aged Care sector – Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support would be great
- You want to help our customers, who are some of the most vulnerable and deserving people in our community, to live independent and fulfilling lives
- Friendly with good relationship-building skills and respectful of dignity and privacy
- You use a smart phone (avoids travel to the office) and can help your clients with theirs!
- You have a current Australian Drivers Licence and a registered vehicle – travel is part of the role
What’s on Offer
- Regular work hours to fit in with your life and commitments Monday-Friday, with no weekends or nights and work around school times. The more available hours you provide, the more work we can give you
- Paid travel time and paid kilometres
- Career and professional development in a supportive environment – this includes industry training and mentorship to gain more qualifications
- Discounts on MediBank Private health insurance and services at MyCar
- A roster in advance to help your work-life balance
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a career with an organisation that takes care seriously, apply now!
Our application process is mobile friendly and takes 3-5 minutes.