Action Workforce are currently seeking experienced high reach and counterbalance forklift operators for a warehouse in the Inner West. This role will involve operating the forklift and includes duties such as putaways, replenishment, loading and unloading. Our client is one of the world's leading 3PL companies, who are highly regarded for progression and results. Full training provided with room for permanency.
Available shift times:
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
- 2pm - 10pm
Key Responsibilites Include:
- Utilising High Reach forklift for putaways, replenishment, receiving, stock movements, FIFO, cycle counting
- Utilising Counterbalance forklift for loading and unloading
- Utilising RF Scanner and Ride on pallet jack
- Pallet wrapping
- Some lifting (up to 10kg)
- Preparing product for distribution
Successful applicants will have:
- Previous high reach or Counterbalance forklift experience
- Experience in operating RF scanner and ride on pallet jack (preferred but not essential)
- Own reliable transport
- Monday - Friday availability
- Clear criminal history check
- A positive attitude, great eye for detail and a strong work ethic
What we offer:
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential for ongoing work at a competitive casual rate! This role is perfect for someone who is keen to work for a highly reputable company who's focus is the safety and growth of their hosted employees. This role currently offers a variety of potential opportunities for career progression and permanency.
If you have the required skills, APPLY NOW!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Please note that as part of our standard recruitment process all applicants are required to pass a functional assessment.
Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.