Established in 2010, 2XM Recruit Pty Ltd Australia is part of a global group of companies delivering quality recruitment solutions across four core divisions: Engineering, Rail, Mining and Construction
Who would you be working for?
Our very well-respected Client, an Australian owned leader in their field, is a subsidiary of a leading supplier of metal-based products for the Electrical, Construction and Mining industrial markets Australia wide. They aim to create a workplace where all people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. By embracing people difference they foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
Forklift Operators are required to join a steel manufacturing organisation based at Ormeau towards Gold Coast. You will be responsible for the loading and unloading of materials onto trucks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Valid Forklift Licence (mandatory)
- Heavy Lifting - up to 20kgs
- Have a current drivers licence and reliable car.
- Commitment to safety
- Be physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to follow tasks and take direction
- Be taught the ins and outs of moving steel with a forklift
- You will have the opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer.
- An employer of choice respecting work life balance.
- Work in a friendly supportive team environment.
- Work with a team from diverse backgrounds.
If this sounds like the job for you, don't hesitate to hit Apply Now!