This is a great chance to join a well-respected, global civil construction equipment manufacturer company. Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Fitter and Trade Assistants for an immediate start.
- $35-40 p/hour.
- Great work life balance
- New and organised workplace
- Great work culture
- Carry out service & repair work of machinery attachments.
- Fault finds breakdowns in product including hydraulic and pneumatic systems to maintain product in working order.
- To direct hydraulic and repair operations, ensuring productivity targets and customer lead times are being met.
- Assist in hydraulic training and development of Service and Sales staff
- Perform maintenance services such as oil changes, flow and pressure tests to achieve optimum performance of product.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in Hydraulic fitting
- Good mechanical aptitude and Trade Qualified
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of hydraulic functions and pneumatic systems.
- The ability to work as part of a team and take direction, while also being able to work independently.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in troubleshooting issues that may arise.
- Current drivers' licence and reliable transport.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Shaun on either 0411 805 940 or email@example.com for a chat with about said role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!