My client are a national leader in their market nationally, and are growing rapidly and seeking a Financial Accountant on a 12 month contract.
This business offers a tailored service to their customers whilst continuing to lead within a fast growing industry and promoting a culture of innovation and collaboration
Located in Smithfield in modern offices with parking on site.
Their leadership team is highly supportive, and they prioritise staff development which helps to maintain great rates of retention and tenure across their business.
They are a relaxed business, with flexibility and a great level of trust within their team.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract to start with, with a view to be extended.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss and Balance Sheet reports
- Preparing monthly Asset reports
- Assist with Accounts Payable and be the escalation point for issues
- Assist with Accounts receivable and be the escalation point for issues
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Work as directed as business requirements change and evolve
- Previous experience in Financial Accounting
- Degree and CPA qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong excel skills including V look ups, pivot tables
This role is to start within the next couple of weeks, so if you are available in 2 weeks notice, please apply now via the link