Your new company
Working for a national service provider, this role will involve being on- site for a major client based in North Ride. The part- time Facilities Manager will work alongside the Client Property team and report directly into the National Facilities Manager.
Your new role
This part- time Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring programmed works and general maintenance is carried out consistent to the WHS practises. The Facilities Manager will be the first point of contact on site for all issues relating to the Building. This part time role is 5 x 4-hour days. It will also require the individual to be on call once a week which will be paid at a premium to the salary.
The major responsibilities include:
- Site Operations Management
- Vendor Management
- Plan and manage all contracts to ensure that they are professionally delivered
- Ensure there is a safe working environment at all time
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years' experience in Facilities/ Property Management or a similar field
- Knowledge of Vendor Management
- Strong budget management and financial analysis
- Knowledge of WHS requirements
- Strong stakeholder management
What you'll get in return
- $40 000- $45 000 + super
- Overtime compensation
- On-site parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2522747