Your new company
provide specialist steel framed fenestration solutions ranging from single glazed budget options to double-glazed systems for both commercial and residential applications.
Your new role
- All aspects of aluminium window and door manufacture including handling all materials (aluminium extrusions, glass, timber reveals and hardware)
- Cutting, punching and machining metal
- Assembly and glazing, delivery of completed units etc.
- MIG welding, some TIG welding but very minimal
- General site clean up
- Assisting other trades where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Aluminium and glass Window & Door Fabrication or a similar industry;
- Certificate of fabrication or relevant experience
- A current driver's
- Forklift Licence (beneficial)
What you'll get in return
- Work with a team environment
- Growth and development
- 4 x 10 hour days per week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2638219