Your new company
Upcoming opportunities to join a Government department which will see you on the front line for all customer enquiries. This Parramatta-based department currently has a number of upcoming roles going through approvals - they are looking for client service officers to answer a high volume of inbound calls and follow up with enquiries.
Your new role
You will assist customers via inbound calls, with duties including:
- Providing a high-level quality of customer service daily as the first point of contact for general enquiries for this business unit
- Receiving a high-volume of inbound calls in a courteous, accurate and efficient matter, handling complaints where necessary
- Providing clear, correct and timely information whilst following up with emails and data entry to ensure all matters are resolved quickly, undertaking administrative work as required to support high quality service delivery
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this position, it is recommended to have:
- Previous experience working within a contact centre essential and an ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Confident multi-tasker and have a committed approach to customer satisfaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be available to start within short notice (MAXIMUM 1-2 weeks)
- Previous government experience is desired but not essential
What you'll get in return
On offer to you is a 3-6 month contract (potential for extension) within a reputable government department at a pay-rate of $30 per hour + super. In return you will receive working hours Monday – Friday on a rotating roster between 7am and 7pm (7 hours per day / 35 hours per week). You will be working in a vibrant and supportive team, and will commence in a 10-day training period based in the Parramatta office and then complete a nesting period. There MAY be potential to Work From Home later on in the contract.
How to apply
Submit your application using the Apply Now button. Within 24 hours of your application submission, you will receive an online form via SMS/Email which you should complete at your earliest convenience. Please note, this online form should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and is required for your application to be considered. Should you meet the requirements for one of these roles a Hays Consultant will endeavour to contact you with relevant roles as they are released.
LHS 297508 #2512078