EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Talent pooling - Forklift - LO & LF Operatives Required!
- Fantastic opportunity for experienced LF & LO Forklift Operatives.
- Monday – Saturday consistent 54 working hours per week
- Excellent Pay rates | Project Incentive Payment on completion of assignment
Established in 2010, 2XM Recruit Pty Ltd Australia is part of a global group of companies delivering quality recruitment solutions across four core divisions: Engineering, Rail, Mining and Construction
We are exclusively working with our Global partner to deliver one of Melbourne’s most exciting upgrades to an existing distribution centre, based West of the city. Our skilled team of recruiters are hiring immediately to build talented and committed teams of skilled LF & LO Forklift Operatives. If you are interested to learn more about this exciting opportunity that will be classified as essential work and are available to commence mid-October, please don’t delay and apply now!
Who would you be working for?
A true leader in their field, our client provides cutting-edge machinery engineering and installation services. You will be part of a unique project delivering a supreme range of FMCG equipment to upgrade a large distribution centre.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity to gain a stable 6-month casual role that will offer consistent hours and a Project Incentive Payment at the successful completion of your assignment.
Experienced LF & LO Forklift operatives required to support with the material movements associated with the install and assemble mechanical equipment in a commercial warehouse distribution centre environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated history working across project based or workshop environments
- Ability to use LF & LO Forklift machinery in a timely safe manner.
- Heavy Lifting - up to 20kgs
- Have a current drivers licence and reliable car.
- Commitment to safety
- Be physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to follow tasks and take direction
Valid Tickets – Essential
- Hold Valid LF & / OR LO Forklift License.
- Have a minimum of 1000 practical operational hours.
So, if you're an experienced LF / LO Forklift operative who holds the necessary tickets please Apply Now!