We are looking for an Enrolled Nurse to join our vibrant Baptistcare residential team on a casual basis.
- Located in Midland
- Casual Position
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free)
Why join us?
- Values based organisation
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Full refund upon commencement of employment for your NDIS check
- Access to our Wellness Program
- A fantastic team environment
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older Western Australians?
About your new role:
We are seeking an Enrolled Nurse to join our dedicated residential team for a mix of AM, PM and Night shifts. In Midland, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our residents pursuing their unique personal goals and passions, enabling them to live full and meaningful lives. This means understanding what matters most to our residents and working together to ensure we deliver on this commitment every day.
- Alignment to our Values and ‘Love to See’ behaviours
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing and current registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Willingness to obtain National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) check
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of person-centered support
- Sound understanding of care assessment and provision within the Aged and Health Care sectors
- Relates to the aged care population with empathy, understanding and respect
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
In order to join our team, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza.
Baptistcare is one of WA's largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your well-being and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first-class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Enrolled Nurse - Midland”. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. The current closing date is the 10th of April 2022.