Your new company
Australia's largest co-operative and a leader in the Australian grain industry.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on fixed and portable machinery
- Diagnosing and fault-finding PLC controlled equipment, which includes but not limited to elevators and conveyors, trippers and dust systems.
- Completing basic administrative tasks to manage the maintenance function
What you'll need to succeed
- Exhibit a strong dedication to prioritising safety
- A current WA Electrical Workers License
- A unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Experience in fixed plant maintenance, diagnostics and problem solving
- Excel in a team orientated environment
- Be deemed physically fit in accordance with a Pre employment medical
- Be willing to live in remote or regional country locations
- Working at heights, confined spaces and in areas with high dust
- Intermediate computer skills
What you'll get in return
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Ongoing training and professional development
- 13-weeks paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate Employee discounts including travel, health insurance funds and financial service
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Saskia.Barrett@hays.com.au, or call Saskia now on (08) 9254 4520.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2663012