Your new company
This highly regarded independent girls school located on the outskirts of Sydney’s CBD caters for students from early childhood to Year 12 and has a reputation for being an excellent environment to teach in. The college offers exceptional facilities and resources, a culture of professionalism and excellence in teaching and learning, and demonstrates a priority on providing an environment where staff are valued, stimulated, and empowered to grow, develop, and achieve success. This represents a wonderful career opportunity for a passionate teacher of Economics.
Your new role
We are excited to be looking for a teacher of HSIE with Economics at senior level to join the schools Social Science faculty. You will be responsible for teaching across years 7 – 12 with a particular emphasis on Economics in years 11 and 12. The students have a strong uptake in Economics demonstrating a popular and well performing faculty. This position exists due to a promotional move.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Passionate about teaching
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- Innovative in engaging students, inspiring them towards excellent results
- A role model of inclusiveness, tolerance and lifelong learning
- Knowledgeable in Social Sciences, particularly in regards to Economics with the ability to teach to teach at a high level.
Applicants must be NESA registered teachers with valid working with children check to be eligible for this position.
In line with NSW Government regulations applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid19 in order to be employed to teach in NSW.
What you'll get in return
You will thrive in an environment that offers:
- Industry leading continual professional development
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Engaged and motivated student body
- Attractive employment conditions
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Onsite parking
- Close proximity to public transport
What you need to do now
To apply for this position please submit your resume to Lincoln Gould and you will be contacted to discuss the position in full.
T 02 8226 9769
LHS 297508 #2572999