G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 450 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
First Grammar Westleigh has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Early Childhood Trainee to join our Centre. With an established team and on-the-job mentoring, you will receive all the support required to start a successful career in Early Childhood Education. We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of this centre, please visit the website below: First Grammar Westleigh
Please note: If you have completed a qualification at a Certificate III level or higher in any industry, you may not be eligible for the traineeship on offer. An eligibility check will be conducted on application.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- The willingness to study towards a Certificate III in Children’s Services
- The ability to gain a Working with Children Check
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist in the delivery of educational programs for all age groups
- Assist in planning learning environments, setting up activities, preparing and cleaning away materials and supplies
- Maintain effective communication with the parents of each child
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are always maintained
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
Our staff benefits are:
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Counselling for team members and their families through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care
- Access to team member benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact the team at email@example.com
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.