- Leading SAAS Platform
- innovative E -learning Tech
About Our Client
My Client is a leading Digital innovator in the education space. The Sydney-based ed tech team draws from an innovative, start-up culture. They operate as a stand-alone unit of software engineers, learning designers and technologists, pioneering the next generation of online learning technologies and experiences that will scale to millions of students worldwide.
They are building world-class web-based authoring tool for creating beautiful, interactive, and intelligent learning experiences. This Product Manager role will be responsible for contributing improvements and features by working side-by-side with our local design, development teams.
- Work side-by-side with the design and engineering teams here in Sydney, as well as US-based users and stakeholders to identify and gather requirements and feedback for product features. Reporting to the lead Product Manager based in Sydney.
- Provide direction & recommendations on your product area, contributing to the product-wide roadmap
- Be proficient in managing and reporting on the full breadth of online application development; analysis, scoping, requirement gathering, design, development and launch.
- Maintain communication and reporting on Platform project status and act as a subject matter expert for your product area.
- Solve product area prioritization conflicts and manage stakeholder expectations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have skills and experience in the following;
- Extensive experience in Product Management, working on various online or mobile applications, spanning all aspects of the Product Management lifecycle (ideation through to product maintenance).
- Experience working on a consumer-facing product (B2C)
- Bachelors degree or extensive training in an applicable domain (computer science/systems engineering/project management/design or UX).
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage and simplify complex systems & requirements.
- Preferred experience in Higher-ed, Corporate, or K-12 education industries.
What's on Offer
- State of the art technology
- Working with Silicon valley Design teams
- Realistic workloads
- Capable leadership and management
- WFH life balance offered