Our Client is seeking experienced and motivated testers to assist with testing of various ICT Projects across the Division. Projects will comprise of implementing an enhanced data management and analytics platform to facilitate data warehousing capabilities, reporting, data analysis, storing transactional data and archiving of required data.
• work closely with various stakeholders, business subject matter experts, technical architects, cloud engineers and developers as part of the project, to deliver the agreed project outcomes.
• define data solutions using Azure Synapse, Azure Managed Instance and work with the Departments data platform team to deliver these solutions
• Assist in the migration of existing data processes (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) to the new data platform (Azure Synapse)
• Have the ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the agreed processes
• Develop and maintain relevant project and design documentation such as detailed designs, technical configuration documents and build guides
• Work with the Departments data platform team to consume and implement recommended practices to ensure compliance of data and information management standards
• Be able to apply judgement and critical thinking skills to problem solve
• Have demonstrated government sector experience, including working in small project teams
• Previous experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Managed Instance and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is required.
• Experience in working within an Agile team is highly desirable, and experience working in an enterprise data warehouse is desirable.
• Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in information technology, data management, or related fields would be highly regarded, including the ability to communicate data concepts to generalist audiences.
Skills and Experience Required:
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in ACT, NSW, QLD, NT, SA, WA, VIC & Tasmania. Contract is for 12 months with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply and have the ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information