Your new company
This government cluster is the leading roads and transport agency in NSW.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Strategy, your new role will focus on:
• Produce and support Strategic Business Case outputs to ensure superior customer and product outcomes, are integrated with broader stakeholder needs and are informed by evidence based decision making.
• Develop evidence-based rationales to inform decision making and trade-off choices through analysing data, generating and documenting insights.
• Act as an interface between the Fast Rail projects and Customer Strategy & Technology (CST) division services, coordinating inputs from various CST teams to support the strategic business cases.
• Articulate key elements of the Fast Rail strategies relating to customers such as customer outcomes and customer objectives.
• Review data sets and develop a more comprehensive Customer Needs chapter for the fast rail business cases
• Work with transport modellers to incorporate National Visitor and mobile telecommunications big data into analysis • Collaborate with colleagues leading stakeholder and community engagement to identify emerging issues that require in-depth research
• Work with the project team on the rail solution options refinement process
• Provide input into Multi-Criteria Assessments by way of assessing rail solutions and providing written rationales on the scoring of the solutions against the customer related criteria
• Conduct research by way of desktop research, synthesis of primary and secondary research data (qualitative and quantitative), walk arounds, ride-alongs and observations. May also include small qualitative research studies.
• Identification of research areas to be explored more deeply in collaboration with the project team • Design and facilitation of customer experience workshops as required to gather project team input and gain alignment and consensus
• Work with colleagues leading stakeholder engagement on the design and facilitation of stakeholder workshops to understand stakeholder interests and needs • Input into customer benefits realisation measurements
• This role reports to the Senior Manager Customer Strategy Key deliverables will be in the form of reports or chapters of reports, which the positions will either review, contribute content to, or lead. These reports will be attached to the Strategic Business Case and submitted for assurance to Infrastructure NSW (Gate 1 and Health Check).
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, it is imperative you have experience within NSW government or otherwise private sector transport-focused organisation in a similar capacity. A background in behavioural science would also prove beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In exchange, you will be appointed to one of 2 lucrative contract positions up to 12 months each. You will have an opportunity to shape the strategy around a pivotal project in the transport space, while working within a growing multi-disciplinary team of enthusiastic professionals in an environment that will support your growth and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, e-mail Olga.Syerbina@hays.com.au or call Olga on (02) 8226 9873 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2350483