Our client who is a Leading Australian manufacturing company who specialise in Electrical & Automation Products, are looking for full-time, permanent Customer Service Consultants to provide service to both internal and external stakeholders.
What's in it for you:
- Parking provided onsite
- A great place to work - Family-like work culture
- A culture that encourages work / life balance (flexible work environment)
- Ongoing learning & development
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Providing exceptional frontline customer service to internal and external stakeholders via multiple channels
- Professional telephone manner
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & Comprehension
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Keyboard Skills
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Processing inbound inquiries including but not limited to orders, returns, queries, services and general items consistent with customer requirements
- Support Sales team in relation to customer service issues
- Follow up to satisfactory completion of outstanding customer enquiries and related issues
- Maintain records and documents relating to all relevant customer activities
- Data entry and general administrative tasks
How to Apply:
If this sounds like your next engagement and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW!or call Nicola Pavan on 0466 511 964 to book your interview for this role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!