Your New Company
With decades of experience, a reputable National Engineering Consultancy based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast has a rare opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join the Civil Team in their Maroochydore office.
Offering a multi-sector client base across civil and infrastructure, structural and temporary works providing a range of urban development, subdivisions, commercial, industrial and specialist projects to encourage depth of knowledge and experience.
A truly collaborative and passionate team, providing the creative yet practical solutions for a more sustainable future.
Your New Role
- Planning, managing and successfully delivering complex multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- Create and manage detailed designs
- Monitor project quality, cost, and schedules
- Report Writing
- Contract Management
- Site inspections
- Direct drafters
- Stakeholder and interface management
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- RPEQ qualified or willing to obtain RPEQ status
- Experienced in production of detailed engineering drawings
- Knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Understand design and commercial risk
- Contract Management experience
- Strong communication and able to maintain relationships
What You’ll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Professional development and exposure across all facets of design and project delivery.
- Industry leading paid parental leave scheme
- Active social calendar
- Loyalty leave
- Birthday leave
- Discounted health insurance, gym membership and other corporate discounts
- An equal Employment Opportunity workplace
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click “apply now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your cv to Lennie Dowle. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2631570