- Join the leading national team providing in-home aged and disability care
- Casual Position
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Chinese Speaking Assistant in Nursing - Fairfield, NSW
Join a private organisation and a leading national team providing in-home aged and disability care and nursing to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages, with the highest standards of care.
They are currently seeking an outstanding and passionate Chinese speaking Care Workers who would like to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
Offering suitable applicants excellent remuneration, training and a career growth opportunity. They can offer long shifts and flexible hours.
Will remunerate you accordingly to your experience and the level of care you are able to provide.
Providing in-home aged care or high needs disability care to the community. Experience in dementia care and palliative care is an advantage and a key focus for the employer, as they are part of a leading program of care in this field.
Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, speciality dementia care services, high-quality palliative care.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Current Working with Children's Check for paid employment
- Current Drivers License and own car
- Mobile phone
- Ability to speak and understand Chinese.
When applying please advise us of the following:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care?
- How many days per week you are available (morning, afternoon, night shifts or overnight stays)?
- Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?
Job Type: Casual
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.