The Meat & Wine Co NORWEST Restaurant is due to open soon and we are looking for experienced Line Cooks-Grill, Pans, Salad and Dessert sections.
As a Line Cook within our team, your duties will include:
- The production of high quality dishes following The Meat & Wine Co recipes and standards
- Expected, but not limited to fully understanding of assigned kitchen section
- Maintain continuous standard of food quality from preparation to plating
- Continually maintain high production, productivity and customer-service standards
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years experience in a similar high volume kitchen environment
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery qualification preferable
- Advanced communication skills
- A high standard of presentation, hygiene and grooming
- WH&S compliant with strict food hygiene practices
- Flexible availability over a 7 day rotating roster, including nights, weekends and public holidays
We're looking for the right applicants who are passionate about the industry and values being part of a supportive team. Our busy restaurants are conveniently located close to public transport and form part of a large, national group offering continued career growth and development.
If you are suitable for this role, please click "Apply"
Full time and Part time positions available