With an amazing benefits scheme and dedicated work-life partners taking our educators on their career journey, Randstad Education aims to be the easiest education agency to work with.
- Casual Early Years roles are available now across Bonnyrigg, Camden, Yenora, Bossley Park, Cabramatta and surrounding suburbs
- Qualified or working toward your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Pay rate of $34.74 per hour including superannuation* dependent upon qualifications.
- *Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
- If you are working towards a suitable qualification you will be paid upward of $32.55 per hour including superannuation*
- Choose when and how you work, managing your schedule via our portal
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience. We work with providers who are extensively screened, match our people values and offer best in industry child to educator ratios.
- Transport and a willingness to travel to different locations around your area
- Motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging, and activity-based programs
- An understanding of the Early Learning Framework
- Australian work rights & a willingness to gain your Working With Children Card
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
*Superannuation is paid according to legislative requirements.
Questions? Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to email@example.com or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.